Friday, October 24, 2008

Thanks Boys...

I've been pretty stressed out lately. I got several trials dumped in my lap that were no where near being ready to be tried...discovery had been removed from the office, I had no contact info for essential witnesses, no preparation had been done, key evidence was missing, and my primary officer kept standing me up. After finally getting a continuance from the judge, the stress in my body hit a tipping point and I got a major migraine.

What I discovered was that the best medicine for my stress was a couple of friendly voices from home. There's nothing like reconnecting with good friends to lift your spirits and put whatever stresses this island has to throw at you into perspective. I had a smile on my face for the rest of the night.

Dan & Darin, thanks for the chat...xoxo

No comments: