Thursday, October 9, 2008

Seriously?!?

Just when I thought Suka & Meli had turned the corner and got the whole housetraining thing, they decided to give me the double finger and start pooping on top of the bed in the room that they stay in during the day. That's right, I said POOPING ON TOP OF THE BED. After a week of no poop and no pee at all, for which I was sooooo proud of them, I have now had 4 days in a row of poop on top of the bed. Awesome. By the way, if you have any suggestions on how to deal with this problem, I'm all ears.

The other bit of dog news is that a few nights ago a dog was hit on the runway by an airplane. That's right...a 767 hit a dog. Not a bird, a rat or even a groundhog...a dog. Seen alot of dogs running loose on the tarmack at DIA? JFK? LAX? Imagining what kind of crack security we have here that would allow just a random dog to wander onto the runway? Welcome to American Samoa...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

They can smell there leavings on it still. You need that special pheromone canceling cleaning stuff.